1. Locate the image you wish to post.
2. Select the BUY/PREVIEW option.
3. Select the TYPE of image you want.
Your options are
- Cards [Greeting & Postcard].
- Matted Print.
- Laminated Print.
- Mounted Print.
- Canvas Print.
- Framed Print.
- Poster Print.
- You can also choose T-Shirts and Hoodies in Front or Back configuration.
4. Right-Click on the selected image and you will get a drop-down menu, choose PROPERTIES.
5. The “Properties Dialogue Box” will appear, now use your mouse to SELECT (highlight) the html (“Address / URL”) of the image. This is the bit that looks like:
http/ blah blah blah.jpg
If you can’t find it, it is the bit that ends with .JPG
6. Right-Click and select COPY from the drop-down menu.
7. Goto the forum or Bmail or wherever you want to post the image.
8. Right-Click in the Comments Box and select PASTE from the drop-down menu.
9. Put a " ! " at the start and the end of the pasted html. It will look like this but WITHOUT the spaces between the ! and the html. I have to put the spaces in here so I can show you what it looks like:
When you take out the spaces it will look like this:
or like this:
or even like this, if you want:
A NOTE FOR MAC USERS…
Mac users (generally) only have a single button mouse. You can use the following technique to access URL addresses neccessary for these techniques:
- Hold down the CTRL key and then click on the image.
- The drop down menu will now appear.
- Click on COPY IMAGE ADDRESS.
- Follow rest of the process as described in each Tutorial.
If you are still having problems, check out this completely-neat-sweet-cheat-sheet by WEBGRRL