I know many people wonder where my pictures come from.
Well I take Tons of pictures everywhere I go.
Here is the List so far of places I have traveled and Lived.
South Korea – Lived from Feb 2002 to Feb 2003
– Visited, many temples/tombs, the Han Bak River, the 38th Parrellel
(DMZ), Seol, and even North Korea.
Japan – Lived in Okinawa from Feb 2003 to Feb 2006
– Visited Toyko, Ruppongi, Tashikawa, Misawa, Yukota, Naritia, Osaka, and
Philippines – Vistied Manila, Cebu, and Bohol in Jan 2006.
Singapore – Visited in May 2005
Thailand – Visited Pattaya, and Utipao in September 2004
Europe – Ireland (Shannon), Germany (Kalon)
Middle East – Qatar (Al Udied), Iraq (Balad)
Born in Virginia Beach, Virginia November 1982
Raised In New York State 1983 – September 2001
- Lived in Sechenatdy, Troy, Malta, and Ballston Spa, NY
- Visited Penn, Mass, Conn, Vermont, NJ, Maryland, Michigan, Illionis, Minnesota, Washington, Nevada (Las Vegas, Hoover Dam), Arizona (Hoover Dam), Texas (Corpus Cristi, Houston, San Antionio), Arkansas, Tenn, Kentucky, Georgia, West Virginia, Virgina, Utah, Ohio, Alaska, and Hawaii (August 2004- Wakiki)
Living In Alaska – Feb 2006 to Present – Anchorage
– Visited Faribanks, Denali, Houston, Willow, Wasila, Plamer, Eagle
River, Galena, Homer, Anchorage, Soldotna, Kenai, Seward,
Portage, Gredwood, and everywhere in beteween all those places.
Visited Guam many times in 2004 – 2006
Visited Degio Garcia May 2005 – It’s a small Island in the Indian Ocean soth of India below the Equator, practicly on the Equator if you ask me, hahaha.
Visited Canada – Monteral when I was 5 years old.
Thats pretty mush it for now, but I have many more places to Discover in Alaska, and 1 more year to do it in, and 13 more years to travel the world until I retire from the Air Force.