Head-Spinning Looks. Shop new leggings, scarves, and skirts.

The real tea realty company - rejected ad campaign cartoon

bubbleicious

Joined April 2011

Artist's Description

This is the result of a rejected ad campaign for The Real Tea Realty Company as presented for presentation by The Daily Dose editorial cartoon .
this cartoon was drawn and published by a professional cartoonist between sales and marketing work in mid-february 2012 and while observing more #occupy actions like those who #occupycaffeine because the top 1% of caffeine hogs control over half the mugs of coffee and tea in any busy office, and the other 99% just ain’t havin’ it no’ more.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait

10%off for joining

the Redbubble mailing list

Receive exclusive deals and awesome artist news and content right to your inbox. Free for your convenience.