Norah Head Light is an active lighthouse located at Norah Head, a headland on the Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia, close to Toukley.
It is the last lighthouse of the James Barnet style to be built, and the last staffed lighthouse constructed in New South Wales.
Officially displayed for the first time in 1903, the original vapourized kerosene burner was upgraded in 1923, electrified in 1961 and automated and de-manned in 1994, after more than 90 years of being staffed.
The World As We See It – Apr 2012
Postcard Destinations – Apr 2012
Beautiful – Apr 2012
Destination Australia – Apr 2012
Islands, Islands, Islands – Apr 2012
All About Lighthouses – May 2012