|Small Greeting Card||Large Greeting Card||Postcard|
|4" x 6"||5" x 7.5"||4" x 6"|
Views: 611 as of 11/30/2011
All Saints’ Chapel ( Sewanee Tennessee) was originally designed by Ralph Adams Cram and began construction in 1904 (replacing the smaller, wooden St. Augustine’s Chapel which stood nearby), but the financial panic of 1907 left the University without the funds to complete it. It was completed in 1959 to a design by then-Vice Chancellor Edward McCrady.
The University of the South is recognized as a historical site by Tennessee Historical Marker #2E8
Sold as a 15×19in framed canvas print on another site
Bronica ETRs, 50MM lens Ektachrome Ftlm