I have a darker side, sadly. And while photography represents the generally cheerful, optimistic part of my personality, when I open up a word processor it’s generally because I need to vent.
I try to juice it up with humour, but really, underneath all that I feel that there is something desperately wrong out there and that things, sadly, really are SHIT a lot of the time.
Photography helps me escape, and I guess in a weird sort of way this kind of recurring shit therefore is a kind of vengeful inspiration. Somehow.
Anyway, just so you know:
1. Redbubble’s views on DMCA are pretty shitty actually
2. Apparently if I have a problem with accessing the internet, my ISP recommends checking for help online. I think that means their feedback mechanism is probably lying when it says Your Feedback is Important to us
3. While I fear it may be misconstrued, I really do have a problem with Sponsoring people to have fun
4. Sorry to say, but I definitely believe that Groups are mis used on Redubble
5. Did you know that people at my work are idiots?
6. I regret to inform myself that the degree to which my rail company irritates me verges on dangerous
7. No payrises at work this year. Why am I not surprised? Mostly because apparently it’s For Aesthetic Reasons
8. Microsoft Sucks. But additionally, why can’t the internet be more helpful?