|Small Greeting Card||Large Greeting Card||Postcard|
|4" x 6"||5" x 7.5"||4" x 6"|
MCN :: CXWK1-9QMT8-UM7VM
*Denmark’s oldest jeweller firm, Jeweller to the Royal Danish Court P. Hertz, was founded in 1834 on the corner of Købmagergade and Kronprinsensgade in the middle of Copenhagen.
The shop got its present appearance in 1904. Both the exterior, dressed in rare Larvikit stone, and the interior, made from delicately carved teak, speak of a solid foundation of good craftsmanship.
The present owner, sixth generation, keeps the tradition alive with in-house manufacturing by hand of jewellery and sale of a range of high-end brands. Through the years the firm has upheld a reputation for personal attention to its patrons and the individual, beautiful and simple design of its corpus and jewellery.*