- Sweatshop-free, ethically sourced 100% cotton apparel
- Printed using cutting edge direct to garment technology
- Slim fit, order a size up if you'd like it less fitting
- Cold wash and hang out to dry
Are you down for this shirt? For sure! Just a little California slang for all you out there in cyberspace. I am so freakin’ down for this shirt!!! Rock on…
I made this for Drawing Day ’08. I put pencil to paper to create this typographic hand-drawn design. (Photoshop was used to scan it, color it, and save it.)
- Medium: Illustration, Typography, Sketch, T-Shirt Design.
- Technique: Free-Hand Drawing, Scanned/Colored via Photoshop.
- Tools: Paper, Pencil, Eraser, HP Scanner, Photoshop CS3.
- 06/07/08 – Entry to Typography group’s Drawing Day 2008 Hand Drawn Type T-shirts competition
Are You Down? (1st variant) T-Shirts