To celebrate the lovely Jessica Tremp’s birthday, we had a relaxed but way awesome BBQ with friends…. who all happened to be bubblers.
- Jessica’s kick arse salad (vegetarians do it better)
- Laying in the sun drinking red wine
- Bellmusker and Julie drinking white wine (the traitors!) and discussing maternal instincts
- Jo taking Jessica for a piggy back and stacking it while attempting a really cool ducking move
- Lisa and Mark German refereeing Twister and not letting us cheat
- John Robb being the Twister spinner and making us hold still in really stupid positions so he could take photos
- Kristy starting bubble wars with people
- Steph being so cool and not shy at all
- When the cat rocked up and Wen followed it all over the park taking photos
- The best lemon tart in the whole entire world and universe – Chris is a genius lemon tart chooser
- Matt playing guitar to us when the laptop batteries died
- Talking creative stuff with Paul and Kelly
- Dancing around Jessica’s lounge room to Mariah Carey Christmas songs… ok, so only Jo enjoyed that bit
Thanks everyone who came. It was a great day.