Here is the expanded version of the detail. Note that there is a wild-eared Coach Dog involved, & a working but no-longer-essential crank on the front. The gentleman to the right is a past-member of the Chautauqua, NY, Volunteer Fire Department & has been involved in the restoration of this beauty.
Made by the Pirsch Company of Kenosha, Wisconsin, in 1929.
Chautauqua Institution, New York
2 August 2011