- Available in both High Gloss and Satin
- Gently rounded corners
- Cleanable surface
- Lightweight aluminium is literally infused with the chosen artwork
A smaller variety of red torch ginger flower with white tips, grown in my own home garden near Innisfail, tropical Far North Queensland, Australia.
- Blooms (All Seasons)
- Natures Paintbrush 7.11.2012
- One Single Flower on Display 17.04.2013
- WINNER in the RED CHALLENGE in *ONE SINGLE FLOWER ON DISPLAY ( The Full flower must show no part of the flower cut off )
DSLR Camera: Pentax K10D. Lens: smcPentax-DA 18-55F3.5-5.6 AL
Shutter Speed: 1/50sec, Focal length: 35 mm, Ap: F4.5 Sensitivity 100, Manual Focus.
Raw file processed via Photoshop.