Mixed-media: Linen thread, collage, acrylic, rag paper,
Mounted onto stretched canvas support. Size: 335 × 415 × 32 mm
Techniques: painting, stitching, construction, assemblage
+ Photographed in hanging format.
+ Pages can be turned to view the different sections.
+ From the Exhibition Elevating the Spirit
No. of views: 2850 (as at 7.06.2016)
WORK has FEATURED IN
- CLASSIC COLLAGE 1 June 2016)
- *Women Painters (16 Jan 2015)
- #1 Artists of RedBubble (23 Aug.2010)
- “The world is full of resonance’s. It constitutes a cosmos of things exerting a spiritual action. The dead matter is a living spirit.” (Wassily Kandinsky from Article ‘On the question of the form’)
- Archetypes and symbols: the thread ‘tracks’ are a metaphor for transition between states of being, planes of paint, spirit and matter; forms of vessels, grids and planes echo containment within levels; colour resonates with symbology, emotion and memory.
- – -
Work in the series
Page Format No.4 Transitional Series
. . .
Page Format No 3 Transitional Series
. . .
Page Format No.2 Transitional Series
. . .
Page Format No 1 Transitional Series
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .