- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
Cases & Skins
Promises of an eatable fragrant fruit – a Rose Apple (Syzygium jambos) bloom.
Location – Home garden, near Innisfail, Tropical Far North Queensland, Australia.
Handheld Pentax K10D, Original Prime Lens smc Pentax 55mm F1.2
Manual Exposure, ISO 100, 1/1000s
Raw file – processed/edited via CS2
- Is a crisp, yellow, 1-2" long fruit with the smell and taste of rose water. The rose apple is occasionally cultivated in the tropics but is rarely available in markets.