A 3 shot HDR processed in Photomatix Pro
Fuji Fs 100, tripod mounted.
SS ‘Barking’ is a converted motor tug 54 ft LOA x 13 ft beam x 5 ft draft. Built in 1928 at the Faversham Shipyard of J Pollock Sons & Co. Ltd. In 1979
‘Barking’ (her original name) was built for the Gas, Light and Coke Co as a Thames Barge tug and was fitted with a 120 BHP Bolinder hot-bulb oil engine. She would have towed up to four lighters on the tideway.
Her present owner converted her to steam.