Hi, and welcome!
I write poetry and prose, and enjoy pursuing handicrafts.
I capture images from nature and urban life to be seen in a new and often quirky way, on garments or other domestic items.
My attention rotates between my various interests, so between flurries of activity here, you may see quite long breaks…
…But I’m always happy to be contacted!
1. My avatar – the small circular image, above – is ‘Bob the Cat’: a robot sculpture I made from items found discarded. He stands about 2 feet / 60 cm tall.
2. I’ve created a new Collection for any works of mine that have won a place as Featured images. I’ve only just started going through my portfolio to include them there: there are more to add.
3. Leggings seams: Redbubble tells me that actual product seams are central, although seams may appear slightly off-centre, especially in ‘Back’ view. (I’m told this is an imaging issue which should be resolved with a planned Redbubble update.)
4. Shiny/textured images: some of my images are of reflective or textured surfaces. Such images printed on surfaces of products may provide pleasing effects, even optical illusions, but please be aware that these products themselves will not have the same reflectivity or 3D texture as the surface photographed.
5. You can ask! If any of my images aren’t yet available as the product you’d like – or if you have any other queries… I’ll be glad to hear from you!
Graham Peter King