This is a minor light on the coast of the Upper Bristol Channel near the town of Portishead. It was built as an aid to navigation of shipping in and out of the River Avon. The light was converted to electric and automated in 1941 and further modernised in 2000. It is now controlled from Harwich.
Nikon D90 – Nikkor AF-S DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR