An exhibition, a forum, and an opportunity to change the way we think about visual art, design and craft: the Arc Biennial promises sustenance for the eyes, ears and mind.
The Arc Biennial is as much about people as it is about the art. Presenting and promoting Australian art in a rapidly changing world fosters creativity and inspiration not only for Australian artists, but also for the Australian public as a whole. The event brings together creative minds and offers a platform for dialogue and cultural exchange.
By extending awareness into regions nationally and internationally, the Arc Biennial increases general accessibility to art and connects everyone to faces, places and perspectives through the event.
More than an art fair, more than a symposium; Arc provides a unique context in which the arts industry, practitioners and audiences can engage with each other’s ideas.
Key Dates in the 2007 Arc Biennial Program include:
- 12-14 October, Symposium Program;
- 12 October, Arc Biennial and Arc Exhibition Launch Party;
- 6 October – 2 December 2007, Arc Biennial Exhibition, ‘To be confirmed…’;
- 12 October – 12 November 2007, Arc Biennial/10000 Steps, ‘To the streets’ exhibition program; and
- 14 October, ‘Destricted’ screening, Dendy Cinemas, George Street.
The Arc Biennial is a mostly free event that is accessible for all. If there is something you would like more information on, please feel free to contact us. Check back regularly as event details are added, confirmed and updated.