I have been here at redbubble four years now. Being here inspires me, and to try and improve what I do. Unwittingly I became a host to quite a few groups, and have learnt a lot as a result, and still learning.
Just before the interface/app changed (the combined total is no longer available), i had reached 100,00 views. It is very flattering to have that much interest in what I do.
My hope is that what I put out to the world is somehow different or new in a way, images or angles that aren’t already elsewhere, or words and ideas I haven’t come across. With my writing, I am experimenting with styles, working through themes that insist on tramping through my mind, writing what I would like to read if anyone else had written it.
Of course it all reflects my life in a way. And Oh, what marvels there are!
In life around me, in travel, and to find the passion in love and romance.
London & Paris to see the glory, experience the magic in 2011 & 2012.
The awesome Australian NT outback in 2013.
Marvelled at the colours of NZ and delighted by New York in 2014
And in 2015 returned to NZ and Rome. The eternal city, i now understand why, with 25 centuries of rich history and beauty.
If my work appeals or not to anybody doesn’t really matter, it is set free to go into the world and take its chances.Feel free to comment, discussion is good.
In addition to my Canon DSLR, sometimes I take a snap with my phone’s camera when i happen to see something special.
Anything particularly popular, I may go back and re-take. But of people and the past, alas, that is a country with closed borders.
Thanks Michael for introducing me to RedBubble, Robert for encouraging and inspiring me, and to my precious Fox who has been an awesome muse.
My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain.
All images in this portfolio are owned and © copyrighted by me.
Any reproduction, modification, publication, transmission, transfer, or exploitation of any of the content, for personal or commercial use, whether in whole or in part, without written permission from myself is prohibited by law. All rights reserved
- What Lies Between * in All Out Emotion
- Sweat Accentuate – A Matter of Opinion * in Gay Men
- A Fine Line Between * in Gay Men & Baby It’s Cold Outside
- On The Prowl * in Gay Men, Baby It’s Cold Outside, & Noisy Rain Magazine
- My Love he is sparkling acid * in Baby It’s Cold Outside & Gay Men
- Finale New Years Fireworks Sydney * in Glitter Sparkle & Shine
- The Choice * in Male Appreciation
- I Want That Man…nequin * in Male Appreciation
- Torso X – What Is Normal? * In Gay Men 3/15
- A Sunrise Moment & 200415B * in Clouds 4/15