20% off. 9 out of 10 dentists recommend sitewide savings. Use TOOTH20

Dont touch me !

Anthony Asael

Joined October 2007

  • Available
    Products
    6
  • Artist
    Notes
  • Artwork Comments 14

Wall Art

Stationery

Artist's Description

Taken in a remote village in Rajasthan, India…
I was working at the village girl school … oh in fact it was not a school , it was a center for girls to catch up with the school program. Less that 20% of village girls go to school in India. The mission of this center was to show the parents how useful a school can be. During one year that the girls will go to the center they will be prepared to go to a “real” school. The center is succeeding in about 55% of the cases. The other 45% is going back home to work and help at home activities or are getting married….
This boy was looking at our Art in All of Us session with only girls. When he saw that i saw him, he had that so scary look….. after that he was invited to participate to our workshop and got a wonderful smile…

All proceeds from sales of pictures will go to the art education project of Art in All of Us (WWW.ARTINALLOFUS.ORG)

All Products Tags

asia india poor portrait poverty scared scary

Artwork Comments

  • H Maria Perry
  • SylviaHardy
  • abefleur
  • Anthony Asael
  • Rudschinat
  • Faith Magdalene Austin
  • cathy savels
  • helene ruiz
  • emapearl
  • rebecca zachariah
,
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait

10% off

for joining the Redbubble mailing list

Receive exclusive deals and awesome artist news and content right to your inbox. Free for your convenience.