Imagine how thick that silky fur is to keep the magnificent mountain goat warm in its cold world of snow, ice, bitter winds and alpine crags. With the slightest breeze, the fur dances in the breeze. Canon 7D, ISO 250, f10, 1/1250, focal length 600mm, RAW, Canon 600mm f4 lens; near Alpine, Wyoming, USA. Don’t you love the muddy knees?
- AMAZING Wildlife, September 2012
- RedBubble/ Explore / Featured Photography, July 2012, thanks so much!
- #1 Favorites, June 2012
- Even-toed Ungulates, March 2012
- Closeups in Nature, March 2012
- 300+ Go Long!, February 2012
- A love of CANON, February 2012
- Paws and Claws, February 2012
- Canon DSLR, February 2012
- Absolute Clarity, February 2012
Thanks so much!