Every year when the aspens at the Oxbow Bend in Grand Teton National Park begin to change, the park becomes a mecca for photographers. Get to the Oxbow early because it can be elbow to elbow. The line of trees directly below Mt. Moran, which is generally the centerpiece of the Oxbow imagery, are not yet yellow, so the colors are not exactly at their peak, but they certainly will make your head turn. Near Moose, Wy, USA; Canon 1Ds Mark III borrowed from a very kind friend, ISO100, f18, 1/4sec, RAW, focal length 31mm, probably a 2 stop ND filter, tripod, flash to spill light on the grass in the bottom right. Views 608 and 11 Faves as of 11 July 2012, thanks for stopping by!
- Clouds, July 2012
- Featured for a Challenge, May 2012
- Americas – Rural, Urban, Wild, and Free, October 2011
- The Power of Photography, October 2011
- BEACH, RIVER and LAKE Treasures, October 2011
- Lakes and Inland Waterways, September 2011
- I Shoot RAW, September 2011
Thank you so much!