Did we really walk through this estuary and find that mutual respect between bear and man? Yes indeed it’s possible… to walk in Alaskan brown bear (read: grizzly) country, up close and personal, and do so safely. The key ingredient… a guide like Dave Bachrach of Go See Bears who knows everything to watch your every step. Remarkable.
Canon T2i, ISO 800, f5.6, 1/500, focal length 400mm, handheld. Katmai Peninsula of Alaska, USA. Views 1323 and Faves 41 through 20 July 2012, thanks for dropping by! Featured in:
- Amazing Wildlife Mammals Group – March 2015
- Lions, Tigers and Bears – Oh My!, January 2014
- LOVE THESE CREATURES, November 2011
- CHALLENGE WINNERS VAULT, October 2011
- “AMERICAS” Rural, Urban, Wild and Free, August 2011
- Amazing Wildlife, August 2011
- Alaska ~Beyond your Dreams, April 2011
- For The Love Of Animals, February 2011
- Bears of the World, August 2010
- The Silky Touch, August 2010
- Focus & Lighting, August 2010
- JPG Cast-Offs, August 2010
Thank you so much!
Winner: Americas – Rural, Urban, Wild and Free, October 2011, Americas – Wild Challenge; thanks to all who participated!