Hawksbill turtle flying over Bloody Bay Marine Park, Little Cayman, BVI, (i.d. confirmed by Dr. Michael Coyne of Seaturtle.org via REEF.org.) Canon S3-IS, Ikelite housing and strobe, f8, 1/160. For more background and history on marine sea turtles, go to seaturtle.org. Views 754 and favorites 9 as of 22 Dec 2011.
- The World, January 2012
- Amazing Wildlife, December 2011
- Dimensions, February 2010
- JPG Cast-Offs, February 2010
- Americas ~ Rural, Urban, Wild, Free, February 2010
- World Wildlife Photography, February 2010
- Wild Nature Photography & Writing, February 2010
Thank you all!
Come take a dive below (or on YouTube underwater slideshow):