Bison babies have this wonderful cinnamon color when they are still young. Late May in Yellowstone is a perfect time to see them dotting the plains with their mothers and the rest of the herd close at hand. Don’t be fooled… bison are not docile animals and should not be approached! Canon 40D, f10, 1/400, ISO 400, RAW, focal length 350mm. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA. Views 635 and Favorites 8 through 14 March 2012, thanks for stopping by!
- Baby Wildlife of the World, June 2012
- Baby Animals, May 2012
- Even-toed Ungulates, March 2012
- AMERICAS~RURAL, URBAN, WILD AND FREE, March 2012
- The Power of Photography, January 2012
- Closeups in Nature, January 2012
- Top Shelf Wildlife, January 2012
- Amazing Wildlife, January 2012
- Great Plains of North America, June 2010
- Antlers, Racks, and Other Horned Animals, June 2010
- Even-Toed Ungulates, March 2010
Thank you all!
A Star Tribute to A.M. Ruttle, June 2011, thank you so much!