December is a chilly time to be living outdoors in Wyoming, but the lives of the sheepherders visiting from Peru, their dogs, and their horses revolve around the needs of the sheep… which takes them to pastures all over Wyoming. See what the wagon looks like tucked in at camp. Views 1138 as of 2 May 2011. Canon 40D, f5, 1/400, ISO 400, focal length 100mm, RAW, Red Desert north of Rock Springs, Wyoming, USA.
Thank you for the Features in:
- Cowboy and Cowgirl Art January 2010
- Horses At Work January 2010
- Simply Horses, February 2010
- Dimensions, March 2010
- Equine Athletes, March 2010
- The Wild West Show, September 2010
- Animals and People, October 2010
- Just The Horse, December 2010
- United: Australia, UK, USA, and Canada, March 2011
- Great Plains of North America, May 2011
- Horse and Rider, June 2011
- Horses at Work challenge (co-winner due to a tie), February 2011 (“See winning banner/message from the host in the comment section” )
- Horse & Rider challenge, “Horses That Pull Or Tow Things”, December 2010.
Thanks to all who participated!