Sometimes the air is infused with rainbow light. The tiny specks catching the light are full sized cottonwood trees, so you can see the whopper proportions of this air-bow. Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole, Wy, USA. Canon 40D, Canon 100-400mm L lens, handheld, f5.6, 1/160, focal length 400mm. Views 1381 and Faves 25 through 21 April 2012, thanks for dropping by!
- RedBubble/Found, August 2012
- All American Natural Landscapes, July 2012
- RedBubble Blog, to celebrate Earth Day, April 2012
- Hosting Tutorial Class, March 2010
- JPG Cast Offs group, October 2009
- Just Pure Nature group, October 2009
- AMERICA’s National Parks and WILDLIFE Habitat group, July 2009
- Masters of the Scenic group, July 2009
Thank you all!