About mid-March is when we start looking for the returning Mountain Bluebirds (Sialia currucoides) and what a welcome sight they are; for me, they mean it’s finally spring. This year they were right on target with the first ones seen just after St. Patrick’s Day. Canon 40D, Canon 100-400 IS lens, f 5.6, 1/500, focal length 400mm, RAW. Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA. Views 514 through 2 January 2011; thanks for stopping by!
- Amazing Wildlife, July 2012
- #1 Favorites, May 2012
- Nature Photography Challenge, March 2012
- Backyard Photography, February 2012
- Featured Women Photographers, October 2011
- Amazing Wildlife, October 2011
- The Hosting Tutorial Class, March 2010
- Depth of Field, February 2010
- The Woman Photographer, January 2010
- Canon DSLR Group, June 2009
Thank you all very much!
- Nature Photography Challenge, Rule of Thirds, March 2012
- Your Country’s Best The Color Blue challenge, May 2011
- Lost in Space, Lost with Animals Challenge, June 2010, thanks to all who voted, and to the group for the RB voucher!