The intense blue contrasted with the white, and the reflection in the water caught my eye. Taken in central Wyoming. Canon 40D, Canon 100-400mm IS lens, f11, 1/320, focal length 320mm, Manfrotto tripod, Markins ballhead. No filters. Views 717 and Faves 33 as of 11 April 2011, thanks for dropping by!
- Featured for a Challenge, May 2012
- Hosting Tutorial Class, March 2010
- Cee’s Fun Artsy Friends, March 2010
- Colour and Light, March 2010
- Canon DSLR group, September 2009
- Light and Reflection, March 2009
Thanks so much!
Chosen by NANPA.org for Daily Sampler several times.