Snow drifting quietly down, not a sound other than snowflakes softly landing, this beautiful fox letting me share it with him. Deep winter in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Canon 40D, Canon 100-400 IS Lens, f5, 1/400, RAW, focal length 220mm (that’s close for those who don’t use telephotos). As of 1st September 2011, Views 4,491 and Favorites 93 – thanks so much for dropping by!
- Wolves & Wild Kin group, Feb 2009
- Americas – Rural, Urban, Wild, Free group June 2009
- Canon DLSR group June 2009
- High Desert group, June 2009
- High Quality Animal Images, September 2009
- Snow! Glorious Snow!!, October 2009
- Earth Keepers, October 2009
- Top Shelf Wildlife & Nature Art, October 2009
- Everything Winter, December 2009
- The Top Favorite Group – 30 or more, December 2009
- Urban Wildlife, January 2010
- The Hosting Tutorial Class, March 2010
- Elite images, August 2011
- Absolute Clarity, August 2011
- Nature’s Paintbrush, August 2011
- Wildlife, Landscape, and Nature Photography and Writing, September 2011
Thanks so much to all!
Matted prints of this image have sold – thank you very much!!