This famous and ancient tree is off the road, and you have to know how to find it out on the sage flats of Grand Teton National Park; it is such a venerable old soul, it’s worth making the trek. Canon 10D, 1/8, f37, borrowed tripod; near Moose, Wyoming, USA. Views 664 and Faves 5 as of 10 February 2012, thanks for stopping by!
Co-Winner in Nature Photography Challenge, March 2012; thanks to all who voted!
- Nature Photography Challenge, December 2012
- CHALLENGE WINNERS VAULT, April 2012
- Nature Photography Challenge, March 2012
- One Tree at a Time, March 2012
- Out In The Country, March 2012
- Digital Photography, February 2012
- AMERICAS~RURAL, URBAN, WILD AND FREE, February 2012
- AMERICAS NATURAL WONDERS, February 2012
- A Wilderness somewhere, January 2010
- The Great Outdoors group, August 2009
Thanks so much!