Located near Moncks Corner, South Carolina are the ruins of Biggin Church. The church was founded at its present location around 1711. Notable South Carolinians such as Henry Laurens attended the church.
Several times Biggin Church has been burned either by forest fire or at the hands of the British Army. During the American Revolution the church was used to store ammunition. Currently all that stands of the church are two walls. A cemetary surrounds the church.