1724 views, featured in Sculpture The Old Parish Church of Peebles is one of several Christian churches in Peebles, Borders, Scotland. It is a congregation of the Church of Scotland. Dedicated on 29 March 1887, it lies at the end of the High Street. The church was constructed between 1885 and 1887 at a cost of £9,500. It includes some features from an earlier parish church built on the site in 1784. The architect was William Young of London who designed the church in a Gothic style.