I was recently asked to explain what was odd about Angus. Here was my reply:
- He often purrs for no reason – We’ll hear him purring away in the middle of the night.
- He talks – especially when you say or even whisper his name
- He likes riding around in a Nutri Grain box (or similar) as per Iron Cat
- He will often sit in the shelf of the pantry (usually purring): Angus in the Pantry
- He often paws a mirror or window
- He gets his claws caught in the carpet as he walks
- He is very fickle with his eating and food often just falls out of his mouth while he’s eating
- He doesn’t like peeing in a litter tray. He prefers to go outside and will hold on all day if he has to. When he finally decides he’s going to pee in the tray, he tries to do it without actually standing in the tray.
- He won’t poo in the litter tr