2 bottles of Whiskey
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 large eggs
1 cup dried fruit
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of nuts
1 oz of lemon juice
1) Before you start, sample the whiskey to check for quality. Good, isn’t it?
2) Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. Check the whiskey again as it must be just right. To be sure whiskey is of the highest quality, pour one level cup into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat.
3) With an electric mixer, beat 1 cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 tsp. of thugar and beat again. Meanwhile, make sure that the siskey is of the finest quality. Cry another cup.
4) Open the second bottle if necessary. Add the 2 arge eggs, 2 cups dried fruit and beat till high. If druit gest stuck in the beaters, juse pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the whiskey again, checking for toxscisticity.
5) Next, sift 3 cups of the salt or anything: it really doesn’t matter.
Sample the whiskey.
6) Sift 1/2 pint lemon juice, fold in chopped butter, strained nuts and add one babblespoon of the brown thugar, or whatever color you can find then wix mel.
7) Grease oven and turn cake to 350 degrees.
Now pour the whole mess into the coven and bake.
Check whiskey again,
go to bed.
Traditional Fruit Cake recipe – Just like mum used to make!