Currently unavailable for purchase
The alien spacecraft crash landed over fifty years ago. Initial studies revealed no survivors and over 80% of the ship was a melted heap of metal. They should have melted the other 20%.
Created in Mandelbulb 3D and Photoshop CS6.
alien, fractal, mandelbulb 3d, scifi, science fiction, resurrection, spaceship, spacecraft
Artist inspired by fantasy, nature and myth. Lover of poetry, books, and wine. I’ve called both sides of the Atlantic home.
Yep, looks like they are going to have their hands full. ;)
Hi Amanda… I linked to this piece here http://wp.me/p1yc93-T1
Very Cool And Spooky Mandelbulb – We Better Watch Out For Those Aliens.
Thank you! :)
Now, this is one SCARY scenario! Well done! I really like your story-line, makes me want to read “the novel.” LOL!