- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
675 views as of 1/27/12
Red Bubble HOMEPAGE FEATURE November 2011
- Featured in Collage with Traditional Mediums October 2011
- Featured in Fantastic Mixt Art October 2011
- Featured in The Virtual Museum October 2011
- Featured in The Friends of Red Bubble December 2011
There’s nothing like achieving a goal and winning an award for a job well done! This piece incorporates a recycled and painted eye makeup remover pad as the medallion.
Mixed Media Collage made from oil pastels, acrylic, Lyra Aqua Crayons, metal on heavyweight watercolor paper.