Rose garden of Villa Rotonda, Vicenza, Italy
Villa Almerico Capra, known as “La Rotonda” was build on project by Andrea Palladio for bishop Paolo Almerico, around 1570. In 1591 the villa was bought by the noble family Capra.
Along with other works by Palladio, the building is conserved as part of the World Heritage Site “City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto”.
100 views on 09/08/13
231 views on 09/09/2013
502 views on 30/03/2014
Featured in Blooms on 14/07/2013
Featured in ITALIAN CITIES on 04/09/2013
Featured in Historic Sites on 05/04/2014