Canons Ashby House is an Elizabethan manor house located in Canons Ashby, Daventry, Northamptonshire, England. It has been owned by the National Trust since 1981, although “The Tower” is in the care of the Landmark Trust and available for holiday lets.
It has been the home of the Dryden family since its construction in the 16th century. The manor house was built in approximately 1550 with additions in the 1590s, in the 1630s and 1710; it has remained essentially unchanged since the 1710s.
Canon 50D 1/50 @ f3.2 -2/3ev ISO 100