Photographer & storyteller.
Born in Paris, France.
Live-work-play in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
I make expressive photography. Pursuing the themes of Wishes, Hopes, Fears and Nightmares, I capture emotions, then let my imagination go, and pictures can become stories.
Fields of work : portraits, street, scenery, documentary, events, fiction, storytelling.
- “L’insolence du Quiproquo”, October 2010
- “Un regard sur le salon du livre libertaire”, June 2010
- “Follow the Story – Racontons une histoire”, January 2010
- “Un monde sans taches”, June 2009
- “Follow the story : six photo-graphic novels”, December 2009
- “Transition”, July 2011