A late 17th century Gwydir Uchaf Chapel known for its finely painted ceiling. The chapel, dedicated to the Holy Trinity, was begun in 1673 by Sir Richard Wynn.
The most interesting feature is the ceiling, painted as a celestial firmament, with angels, doves, cherubs, and other allegorical symbols mixed amid symbols of the sun, moon, and stars. There are carved and painted wooden cherubs attached to the wall panelling. A royal coat of arms of Charles II is set upon the south wall, north wales uk
Samyang 14mm f/2.8