Bodnant Garden is a National Trust property near Tal-y-Cafn, Conwy, Wales. Bodnant House built in 1792. The Garden is situated above the River Conwy and overlooks the Conwy valley towards the Carneddau range of mountains. The garden occupies 80 acres surrounding Bodnant House, most of which was first laid out by Henry Davis Pochin, a successful industrial chemist, from 1874 onwards until his death in 1895.
f/16 ISO 100