I’m Marco Pedrana, an italian visual artist: basically a draughtsman, a painter and a narrative illustrator.
Beside my larger more drawn works on canvas and installations, i have an almost daily, little sized, painting project, a kind of diary of little corners of life one can be surprise to stumble upon.
This pet project can be visited at AheadForDinci where i also, from time to time, put on sale my originals.
Class 1975, lives and works in his study in Biella.
Studies of illustration and comic storytelling, self-taught painter.
– Gemine:Muse 2010; curated by Cittadellarte – Fondazione Pistoletto, Palazzo Ferrero, Biella.
– Fabliaux; curated by Abydos2010, Roquebrune Chateau, Roquebrune Vieux Village (FR).
– Gemine:Muse 2009; curated by Valerio Dehò, Museo Del Territorio Biellese, Biella.
– Spring Group Exhibition; Ex Carceri, Biella.
– Silent Art Movies; international event Strade del Cinema, Aosta.
– Fabliaux du Demi-Sommeil; Villa Schneider, Biella.