1556 views as at 7 July 2014
Little Hartley is a village in the shadow of the Blue Mountains, approximately 150 kilometres west of Sydney.
It is notable as one of the first colonial settlements west of the Blue Mountains and played an essential role in the development of Australia’s inland.
E.A. Cornish, who established a carting business in the village in the 1920’s, built this garage in 1945. It was originally built to service Corney’s trucks but petrol bowsers were later installed and made available to the public.
Camera – Nikon D80; Lens – Tamron 28 – 300 VC
Three bracketed RAW images processed in Photomatix Pro 4.2, with finishing touches in Photoshop Elements 6.0