Situated at the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village, near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
This station from Bellis, Alberta, is typical of most passenger and freight stations located in the townsites of east central Alberta before 1930. The front of the station features a passenger waiting room, an office with telegraph services, and a freight shed. The station agent and his family lived in the back of the building and on the second floor.
FEATURED IN RURAL CANADA COAST TO COAST= PRE 1960’S
FEATURED IN CANADIAN HISTORICAL AND PIONEER SITES
FEATURED IN RETIRED AND HAPPY
1068 views as at 28 June 2011