Located in Floyd County, Virginia, this mill was built in 1903 by E.B. Mabry. It was first a blacksmith and wheelwright shop, then a sawmill. By 1905 it was in operation as a grist mill. Today it is a popular tourist attraction and one of the most photographed sites on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Canon 450D HDR from a single RAW image Textures by SkeletalMess