1) Work must be explicitly horror-related.
2) Work must be finished – no sketches or drafts will be accepted.
3) Please submit only your best work.
4) While classic and traditional horror motifs are acceptable, the work itself should still have a high level of originality.
5) Works that are primarily abstract in style are NOT appropriate.
6) Works that rely primarily on filters are NOT appropriate.
7) Work that is horror-oriented but is also cute will most likely be rejected; we recommend that you submit those works to the Cute ‘n’ Creepy group.
8) Any work that contains borrowed elements MUST state the source in the description. You must also explain how/what you did to the original material in order to achieve the final product. Otherwise all material must be 100% original.