*ZINGERS* - 2 per day - *ZINGERS* Accepting EYE POPPERS ONLY!

EYE POPPERS ONLY PLEASE - BEST GALLERY works

Features 31st December 2013

Chris Brunton Chris Brunton 1642 posts

Hello to all my lovely Zinger friends. This is the last features for 2013 and once again they are outstanding.

Yesterday was a great day with the birth of my new grand-daughter Amelia. Such a relief and lots of pleasure. You see, 16 months ago, my son and his wife gave birth to a baby boy who died at birth and was revived (after being told that he may not make it). He was then zipped away to another hospital whilst my beautiful daughter-in-law was at another hospital and didn’t get to hold him or see him for more than a minute. After many weeks of intensive care and being told he may have brain damage (later tests have shown no brain damage). This little fella is now 16 months old and strong and healthy and absolutely gorgeous. He loves his new baby sister. So yesterday’s birth was a breeze with everything going well. What a great way for 2013 to end for me, I have a lot to be thankful for and am blessed. Looking forward to 2014. Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative New Year.

Here are the wonderful features in the large format below:

Sailing
by Jan Pudney

Drops on a leaf… ∗2∗
by Bob Daalder

Adventure Bay Beach, Bruny Island, Tasmania, Australia
by PC1134

Meiringen
by Nishant Kuchekar

Winter
by Susan Bergstrom

Hide and Seek! – Timber Wolf
by Yannik Hay

Snow Bridge
by Polly Peacock

Serengeti Sunset
by phil decocco

The Tree In Winter
by VoluntaryRanger

Where are we going to in 2014?
by jchanders

Monik 4
by Ian English

Sunset in Winthrop
by Randy Richards

A Warm Welcoming…….
by Larry Baker

Cheers…. (part II)
by Bob Daalder

A creature of the night!
by jozi1

Fuchsia XXVI
by Tom Newman

White Mountains Autumn
by Cameron B

Portrait of a Wolf
by Jim Cumming

Rose of hope
by ♥⊱ B. Randi Bailey

Little headland,Dove Lake,Cradle Mountain,Tasmania, Australia.
by kaysharp

Cathedral Rock Vortex
by njordphoto

Congratulations to all those featured and thank you to all our wonderful members for sharing your wonderful images and being such a great group. Have a happy, healthy and creative 2014.

Chris
Your ZINGER host

PC1134 PC1134 23 posts

Thanks for including my Adventure Bay image along with these other amazing shots. I am certainly humbled!
Congratulations to all the other featured artists. Love your work!

cheers,
Sean
and Happy New Year to all

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 801 posts

What a gorgeous selection Chris! I’m so pleased to be included. Congratulations to everyone – and to you on the new arrival in the family :)

Susan Bergstrom Susan Bergstrom 542 posts

Thanks so much for this wonderful Feature of my work! I am in very esteemed company with all of these outstanding artists and photographers of redbubble!

Polly Peacock Polly Peacock 162 posts

Wow – what a group of incredible paintings and photos!! Thanks for including me – it is an honor and congrats to everybody else!!! :))) Happy New Year!!

Nishant Kuchekar Nishant Kuchekar 64 posts

Wonderful selection here Chris! Congrats everyone!!
And thank you Chris for the feature.. :)

Ian English Ian English 150 posts

Thanks a lot for the feature Chris and big congrats to all other featured artists. Happy New Year all !!!!!

Jamie  Green Jamie Green 416 posts

Well done to all featured artists. A stunning collection.
And congrats to you Chris on the new grandchild.

phil decocco phil decocco 635 posts

Chris
happy days with your new grandchild!! These images are truly outstanding and special. honored to have been included in the mix
phil

Tom Newman Tom Newman 73 posts

Hearty congratulations on the birth of your grand- daughter Chris and all the best to you and your family for 2014. Many thanks for including me in the featured works. Congratulations to everyone on such superb photography :-)

Vicki Spindler (VHS Photography) Vicki Spindler... 7187 posts

WOW congratulations to all and congratulations Chris!!! :))))))) x x x

Manon Boily Manon Boily 2996 posts

wow! delightful for my eyes. I checked one by one. congratulations to all of you and happy new year ;)

labaker labaker 125 posts

nice work everyone :)

labaker labaker 125 posts

nice work everyone :)

Jim Cumming Jim Cumming 86 posts

Congrats to all here, wonderful stuff…Jim

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2588 posts

These are gorgeous, Chris!!! A great farewell to 2013 and a welcome to the New Year…Beauties and congratulations to all the featured artists…so deserving!!!

kaysharp kaysharp 123 posts

Hi Everyone,
Congratulations on this beautiful work !!! Have a wonderful and creative 2014.
Best Wishes,
Kathy.

Cameron B Cameron B 38 posts

Outstanding images, congrats everyone!

gail woodbury gail woodbury 1627 posts

Brilliant selection Chris – Congratulations to all :)

Bob Daalder Bob Daalder 227 posts

what a wonderful selection!!! it is an honor to have 2 of my works in it!!! congrats to all of you…………. and a wonderful and creative 2014!

jchanders jchanders 91 posts

It is a great honour to find my picture in this wonderful collection. So many thanks to you, Chris, here, too. And my congratulations to everybody.