1. Choose an image to suit the subject.
2. Read the group rules and submit your eligible work to the group
3. WAIT for your work to be accepted to the group
4. Submit your entry to the challenge
5. Ensure your work remains in the group for the duration of the challenge
Vote for the image that fits the title and guidelines and taking note of the challenge avatar, in which the colour orange really jumps out at the viewer.
Keep in mind that the technical quality of the image should be an important factor in helping you make your decision.
Banners for the Challenge Winner and the Top Ten places, on the condition that they remain ELIGIBLE FOR and IN the group for the duration of the challenge.
Thank you to Ludwig Wagner, winner of last month’s challenge for suggesting this topic and for allowing us to use his image “Welcome to Miami” as an example of the requirements of the challenge.
As the avatar only shows part of the image, here is the full view
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THE RULES ! 1. CHOOSE an image to suit the subject, a point of …
Voting ends 1 day from now