1. Choose an image to suit the subject
2. Submit your work to the group
3. WAIT for your work to be accepted to the group
4. Submit your entry to the challenge
5. Ensure your work remains in the group for the duration of the challenge
Vote for the image that fits the title, Waterfalls in the Wild (no man made structures in the shot) …within the group guidelines, keeping in mind that the technical quality of the image should be an important factor in helping you make your decision.
Banners for the Challenge Winner and the Top Ten places, on the condition that they remain ELIGIBLE FOR and IN the group for the duration of the challenge.
Thank you to Gene Walls, winner of last month’s challenge for suggesting this fantastic topic and for allowing us to use his image “Fading October Daylight at Shawnee Falls" as an example of the requirements of the challenge.
IMAGES THAT ARE NOT IN THE GROUP AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE.