YOU BIG SOFTY (2/24hrs - no flowers, insects, adults)

All things cute and cuddly

RB Homepage Submissions

Jacqueline Ison Jacqueline Ison 2552 posts

Here you will find and/or may post submissions to the Redbubble Homepage representing our wonderfully talented group!! RB homepage submissions (for RB main page) consists of eight works of art by different artists. (No two artworks by same artists in same layout) The images should have a theme and all work together aesthetically. Artworks with borders are not allowed in layout submissions and the image must be a “for sale” item.

Comments and/or suggestions welcome!

Submitted: 08.23.10
Some of our hooved friends from the “You Big Softy” group

reworked 01.05.11

prior submission: date unknown
The Many Faces of Childhood:

Fade2Black

prior submission: date unknown ACCEPTED forRedbubble homepg feature!!!!!

Fabulous Felines

Submitted 08.19.10

You Big Softy’s got “the look”

Retooled and Resubmitted 11.08.10
You Big Softy’s got “the look”

Submissiom: 08.24.10

You Big Softy T’s

Submitted: 08.26.10
Seeing Eye2Eye

Submitted: 06.26.10

RED is sooooo RAD!!

Submitted: 08.28.10 (From “Backlighting” challenge win)

And Let There Be Light…

Simple Pleasures Submitted: 08.30.10 (art selected from newest members to join the “You Big Softy” group:

I am calling this simple pleasures for more reasons than one. I had the best time ever selecting this work. I took the last eight members to join our “You Big Softy” group and went on a treasure hunt through their ’folios. What wonderful gems I found! What a fun way to get acquainted with our new members, while at the same time working to promote their work! I enjoyed it so much I have decided to make this a regular feature. Everytime we have eight new members, (while at the same time working through our past membership) I will do the same for them. I have also decided when our group selections are chosen by Redbubble, I will ask the chosen artists to collaborate on a new selection by choosing a fellow members work to post in an ongoing group forum thread to keep the promotion train going.

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 340 posts

Wow thank you very much for including me in this! I feel really honoured, particularly to be amongst so many really beautiful works. Thanks for sharing so much talent! And of course, thank you for supporting my work!

Congratulations to everyone involved, beautiful stuff!

Cheers,
Damienne

ctellis156 ctellis156 11 posts

thanks for including my lil ladybug in the simple pleasures group

Tracey  Dryka Tracey Dryka 54 posts

Thank you for making my day!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! Very much appreciated!! Congratulations to all the rest that share the stage with me!!

Woohoo!!! WE did it again guys and gals. Hooray for US!!

Simple Pleasures accepted for RB homepage feature: 08.30.10

@ the artists whose images were included in the RB hp selection which was accepted by RED for hp features, please return the honour for your fellow members by collaborating on a new selection. Please choose a fellow members work to post in an ongoing group forum thread to keep the promotion train going. (You can find current members by clicking on the people button in the group tool bar) Thanks for your cooperation!

I just loved the way these images seem to whisper softness…so apropos for our group.

Soft Whispers Submitted: 09.01.10

I am again blown away by so many delightful refreshing treasures found from You Big Softy’s NEW eight most recent members! Some are triple newbies…newbie to the group…newbie to RB and for some such as #8 a mere 17, a newbie fresh from the womb (to an oldie like me anyway..lol)

rebecca metcalf rebecca metcalf 1 post

wow thank you for including my picture .it mean a lot thank you again glad to be part of the group.xx

Ebony Jane Ebony Jane 1 post

naww… you mentioned me!!! :P i feel so special now :D thankyou!!!

klikker klikker 393 posts

Wow thank you very much. I am honoured to see one of my images here. Nick:))

Submitted 09.09.10

You Big Softy is wishing everyone would take a minute to stop and smell the flowers!

Submitted 09.18.10

TUG O’ WARS curated by TheWalkerTouch

BEST BUDS collaboration by Mike Higgins and You Big Softy group

Submitted 09.21.10
“Give Me the Moon” challenge place winners

Submitted 09.22.10

Art from some or our newest members:

Love Me

1;